“Practice makes a man perfect.” This proverb stands corrected for makeup phenomenon. You will get better with every stroke. However, it is not only the amount of time that will decide your skillfulness but also learning the hacks that promises flawless beautification effortlessly.
Without Further Ado, Here are Our 19 Simply CRAZY Makeup Tips!
You can always book makeup services online through us to become the spotlight of any event. However, if you want to master the skill yourself, we have some tips that will make you a makeup pro. Keep reading to find out Mahir’s pro tips:
1. Make Yourself a Homemade Tonic
No need to spend on toner when you can make one at home. Before thinking about putting on makeup, use a cotton pad soaked in fresh tonic on our skin.
Here is the tonic recipe:
- ½ Cup Lemon Juice
- 1 Cup of Water
- 2/3 Cup of witch hazel water (available in pharmacies, some supermarkets, and health food stores)
Note: You can find witch hazel water online at amazon.
2. Keep Cosmetics Cool
Hop! For even more effective eye cream, store it in the fridge.
3. Repair Broken Blushes and Powders
Is your makeup broken? No worries, there is a way to undo the damage! Here’s how in a few steps:
- Add a drop or two of rubbing alcohol and mix gently so that the powder forms a thick paste.
- Press the product firmly for about 30 seconds using a tool with the corresponding diameter.
- To not contaminate your makeup, take care to wrap the tool you will use with clean tissue paper.
- Let it dry completely, and you will have an almost new eyeshadow!
4. To Have a Nice Pencil Tip
For your kohl pencil to draw beautiful lines and have flawless eye makeup, place it under a flame for a few seconds. The product will then be softer and allow you to apply it better without pressing too much.
5. Brighten Your Eyes with a White Pencil
To illuminate your eyes, nothing could be simpler, thanks to this makeup tip! Just draw a thin line of white pencil under your eyes.
6. Illuminate Your Face with Points of Light and Shadow
To achieve a perfectly illuminated face, it is enough to create different areas of light and shadow using makeup.
First, apply a foundation of the same color as your skin. Then, on all the white places, put a color one tone lighter than the first. After this, on the “contour” areas, you put a shade darker than the first foundation.
If you want professional makeup services at home you can book online through us in just three clicks.
7. Makeup Tip to Get Luscious Lips
To get fuller lips naturally, use a light or white eyeshadow pencil and apply it to the center of your lips. Trace the outline with a lip pencil of the same color as your lips and finish with a layer of gloss.
8. Keep Beautiful Eyelashes… Longer
Here is an absolutely brilliant makeup trick to keep beautiful eyelashes longer. Always put two layers of mascara on your eyelashes, but in between, apply a thin layer of baby powder with a small brush.
9. The Spoon Trick for Applying Eye Makeup
Clumsy? When you put on makeup, do you inevitably stain yourself? Use a spoon to avoid spillage when applying mascara.
10. Apply Mascara in Both Directions
Here’s how to properly apply your mascara. First, by holding the brush horizontally, then vertically. That way, no eyelash is forgotten, and the finish is more natural.
11. Brush Trick for Applying Mascara to Eyelashes
To apply a thin layer of mascara to the lower part of your eye, use a lip brush. You will see the difference!
12. Makeup Tip to Extend the Life of Your Mascara
To make your mascara last longer, add 5 drops of liquid to promote tears in your eyes (eye lubricant) from the start.
13. Makeup Trick to Give the Effect of a Smaller Nose
Does your nose bother you? Here’s how to apply your foundation to reduce its appearance. Apply a lighter or darker foundation (bronzer), then blend the products nicely so you don’t look like a zebra.
Also, you can book makeup services in Lahore to get a beautician at your doorstep in 60 mins for a stunning makeover.
14. Make a Homemade Makeup Remover, Gentle on the Skin
Preparing your homemade makeup remover, which will also be gentle on the skin of the face, is very simple. here’s how:
- 1 Cup of Water
- 1 ½ Tsp. Baby Shampoo Table
- 1/8 Tsp Oil (Either Baby Oil, Olive Oil, Or Coconut Oil).
- Just mix the ingredients, and you’re done!
15. Makeup Tip to Get Rid of Lumps in Mascara
Your mascara is clumping, and the application could be a disaster? Do not panic! To get rid of lumps, soak your mascara tube for 10 minutes in hot water.
16. Clean Makeup Brushes Easily
Your makeup brushes need a good cleaning once in a while. Here’s how to make a cleansing lotion at home:
- 1 cup Hot Water
- 1 C. Vinegar
- 1 C. of Dish Soap
17. Make Your Makeup Remover Wipes
What a good idea! For the cleansing and makeup remover lotion, you mix:
- Hot Water
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 3 Tbsp. At the table of baby soap or soap for the face
18. Makeup Tip: Use a Pencil Instead of Eye Shadow
To make up without using eye shadow, here is the method! We start by drawing lines to form a small grid then we fade very gently.
19. Makeup Trick to Get a Lipstick that Lasts:
To stretch the hold of your lipstick, first, apply a little stick concealer to your lips. Then extend your lipstick. magic!